MAP *Parking in rear

MAP    *Parking in rear

#200-678 West Broadway
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V5Z 1G1

Phone: 604.876.7999
Fax: 604.876.7909

Monday to Friday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturdays: we are closed on weekends and stat holidays.

News Archives


Other Insurance


Special Events Liability (Trade Shows, Weddings, Celebrations, Association events, Church events, etc.) If you are renting a venue for an event, you may be required by the landlord to have insurance in place. Premiums are based on type of event, number of guests, whether food or liquor is served, and other factors. Premiums start at around $150 per event.

Smaller vessels such as canoes and rowboats can be covered under a home insurance plan. Larger boats needs to be insured on a separate boat policy.  Premiums are based on the value, size and horsepower of the vessel, navigational use (coastal or inland waters), experience and claims history of the operator, etc.

Coverage can be issued on a “Replacement Cost” or “Actual Cash Value” basis, depending on the age and condition of the boat. Insurance is issued on an annual basis including the off-season while the boat is in dry storage.

Recreational Vehicles
Snowmobiles, ATV’s, etc. can be insured with ICBC or private insurers. 

Trailers and campers can be insured with ICBC or with private insurers.

Bonds: Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds for tradespeople.